- ARCHITECTURAL CONTROL
- LOCAL INFO
What are some very common violations?
1. Boats and trailers not hidden from view
2. Some types of fences (example: chain link used on the property boundaries is a violation)
3. Out buildings not matching the aesthetics of the home and/or placed outside of the property setback limits
If you have a violation, what can you expect?
1. You will receive a first notice letter (see example) giving you 30 days to correct your violation.
2. If you have not corrected the violation within 30 days, you’ll receive another, now certified, letter (see example) from the ACC.
3. Continued violation after the second letter may result in the matter being turned over to the Ruby Ranch Board of Directors for possible legal action.
4. Please do not hesitate to contact one of the ACC members if you have any questions or concerns or if you feel you cannot correct your violation in a timely manner.